Monday, August 3, 2009

The Specatular Spider-Man

Hey Chuck, you know that new Spider-Man Cartoon you're looking for? Well look at this:



Back to the Future references aside, this is my new favorite show on TV. It's everything Spidey purists want Spidey to be: He's a High Schooler, with girl problems, and always seems to fall prey to the ol' Parker Luck. With inventive fights, witty banter, and crisp stylized animation, it's the Spider-Man Animated series that I've always wanted to see.

It's totally amazing and I can't stop recommending it to everyone I see. Do yourself a favor and find an episode to watch. It's all over the youtube, it's on Disney XD (which I didn't really know existed until a few weeks ago), or you can go out and buy the first season on DVD like I did. It's 100% worth it, I guarantee it!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a first season to finish watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment