Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Night Fights Round 10!



It's Friday and it's time for some violence!

For those of you not in the know, every Friday Spacebooger presents what he likes to call Fight Night Fights. It's been a tradition for a while and it's far past my time to throw my hat into the ring, and I finally found an appropriate fight for this 'fight music' round.

Tonight's fight come courtesy of Scud: The Disposable Assassin #14, by the always blood-drenched (I'm guessing) Rob Schrab and Dan Harmon.



Yeah, let's give him some music. How about a little Gap Band. Namely: You Dropped a Bomb on Me.



You were the girl that changed my world
You were the girl for me
You lit the fuse, I stand accused
You were the first for me
But you turned me out, baby

Take it Scud Lite!





Good times! Now that's a way to start a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment