Monday, July 27, 2009

Things I missed in San Diego in Three Panels

Or, you know, pictures. Whatever. I make the rules here, I can do what I want!

1-

Marvel's Marvelman Announcement.
I mean, it's only the biggest announcement to come out of San Diego in years. Finally I can finally get my hands on the end of the Alan Moore run.

Please...

2- The World Premiere of Iron Man 2 Footage.



Somehow it doesn't look as polished as the first one. I hope they can save it in post.

3- Uh... Not much really. I don't know if it was because I've been overly busy the past few days or what, but I wasn't really jazzed about anything coming out of San Diego this year. I'm intrigued by World War Hulks, but for all the wrong reasons; I really want to see the Avatar footage, but I know a trailer will be out in a month; and I would really like to get those new X-Factor Minimates, but it's not the can't-wait-to-have-it set of fall 09. I don't know what happened, but it seems like there was a lot of hype coming into San Diego this year, but not a lot of substance.

It's probably all them Twilight kids fault. We'll just blame them for the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment