Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Blackest Night Bet

If you recall, months ago I made a bet with a friend of mine regarding the penultimate issue of Blackest Night. In a nutshell, I put a steak dinner on the idea that Blackest Night # 7 would end with Hal becoming a White Lantern.

Today the issue finally came out and, well, it looks like I was wrong. But just barely.

I don't want to totally ruin the surprise, but if you're curious here's aspoilerific image.

So, anyone know of a cheap steak place in LA?

3 comments:

  1. Ah, but what KIND of steak? Better hope your friend doesn't demand prime rib!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True that. I wonder if I could convince him to go to a cheap place because I was partially right...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still say you should be able to buy him a hamburger since you were partially right! You could also split the fries!

    ReplyDelete