Thursday, May 13, 2010

Your Monthly Dose of Throg May 2010

You thought I forgot about this didn't you? Well the jokes on you, it wasn't that I forgot about it (or that my computer crashed) it was that this issue was nearly impossible to find. It seems that my favorite character of 2009 is amassing quite a following; maybe it'll result in a solo mini-series? Only time will tell.

Anyway, the newest issue of LJATPA:U seemed determined to make up for the lack of Throg last issue by making this one all Throg all the time. This month's moment comes from Throg's return 'home'...



...his awesomeness making the mighty Hiemdall quiver in his boots...



Until he meets with the non-amphibian God of Thunder, who gives him a tour of the factory in which his hammer was made...



Before bestowing the best compliment ever to my favorite green hero...




That's a FUCK YEAH moment if I ever saw one. Keep on rocking it Throg, and maybe someday we'll see a Thor team up book with you, Original Recipe, Thunderstrike, and Beta Ray Bill.

See you next month... or whenever I can find the next issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment