Monday, May 31, 2010

An International Memorial Day

I don't know about you, but on this American holiday weekend I find myself drinking plenty of Mexican beers, watching movies about Persia (kinda meh, but the GirlFriend liked it), and generally doing non-traditional American stuff. Well, I guess I did have a BBQ and there's nothing more American than grilled meats.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I've been slacking because of the holiday weekend and I'm not apologizing for it.

Instead, I want to make sure you guys have seen the brand new full trailer for Scott Pilgrim vs The World. It made my weekend, and I hope it's a great topper for you guys as well.



And for the record, Scott Pilgrim is Canadian. America just can't catch a break this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment