Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Real Ending to Blackest Night

SPOILERS AHOY!!!!

A final follow-up to my Blackest Night predictions.

As I'm sure you're all aware, I made a bet with a friend of mine that Blackest Night # 7 would end with Hal becoming the White Lantern, poised to save the universe from the threat of Nekron.

I lost that bet. Stupid Sinestro.

So today the final issue of Blackest Night was released (much to the chagrin of Tom Brevroot, I'm sure) and what happens?

Sinestro totally fails attempting to save the universe, only to have this happen:



Hal becomes the head of the White Lantern Corps. SON OF A BITCH!

I'm going to have to talk that steak down to a taco dinner because that is some serious grade-A bullshit right there.

Just thought you all should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment