Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Comics I have to own: Robot 13



I just read about this on Super Punch and I can't wait to read the whole thing. It's everything I love about comics: Robots, Monsters, and Big Fights!

Here's the synopsis according to the website:

ROBOT-13 has no idea what or who it is, nor where it came from. All it knows is that it has an instinctual and irresistible drive to protect mankind from mythological creatures of destruction...(a) monster mash-up of the Frankenstein creature and Greek mythology


Awesome!

I'm certainly keeping my ear to the ground about it. As soon as I hear more about it, I'll be sure to post something.

And rest assured, when I do find it I'll let you know how amazing it is.

1 comment:

  1. drop me a line @ the robot 13 email (robotthirteen@yahoo.com) & I will fill you in on the book...

    Thomas Hall
    Writer- Robot 13

    ReplyDelete