Friday, May 15, 2009

The Touch, redux

Have you seen this:



Ugh. Just... Ugh.

I don't know whether to pity or to be pissed at Stan Bush.

I mean, on the one hand he did write some of the greatest songs for one of my all time movies. On the other, in a blatant cash grab move, he totally sold out, making a great rock anthem into nothing more than whiny generic rock.

Sigh.

Luckily, I guess, Michael Bay doesn't give a shit about the classic Transformers stuff, so the likelihood of this version ever making it to theaters is incredibly low. Or at least, I hope it is. Now it's just a waiting game until this thing gets lost in the annals of internet history.

In the meantime, I'm going to try to wash my ears of that garbage the only way I know how:



Now that's more like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment