Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekend Matinee: AVENGERS

No, this isn't a secret leaked clip from the new Joss Wheadon movie. Instead, it's the next best thing: A minisode from the upcoming cartoon show.

I'll tell you, the thing that I was most excited about regarding Disney's buyout of Marvel was the prospect of having all their properties under one roof. And the Avengers is the cartoon that I was hoping they would produce.

After years of piecemeal cartoon universes with hints of something larger going one, we (Marvel fans) finally have something to rival the DC Animated Universe. And really, anything that helps the world forget the 90s Avengers cartoon is a good thing in my book.

Anyway, so the clip this week is actually a minisode of the show. So in less than five minutes you can see Iron Man fight giant robots, argue with Rhodey, and take on Hydra. I can't wait for this show to premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment