Thursday, January 13, 2011

Marvel Movie Roundup

Typically, I don't like to comment on the goings-on of comic current events. Especially when they pertain to things that in six months time will be totally irrelevant. Regardless, I'm very excited today about the Marvel Movie news that's been surfacing.

1- Edgar Wright on Ant Man.
After taking two years off to make, the admittedly totally worth it, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, Mr. Wright is back working on this mini epic. Here's hoping he gets Simon Pegg to play the titular hero, regardless of which version of the character they go with. Secretly, though, I'm hoping they go with Eric O'Grady.

2- Chris Evans as Captain America.



I'm ridiculously excited for this movie. Let's hope 'The Rocketeer' Joe Johnston, and not 'Jurassic Park 3' Joe Johnston.

3- Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man.


Click here to embiggen


Honestly, everything I see from this movie looks perfect. Those pictures of Emma Stone as a dead-ringer for Gwen Stacey, the head shots of Andrew Garfield, and now this. Somehow they took the perfection that was the previous costume and turned it up to 11. I'm digging the colors, the profile, the non-raised webbing...

Dammit.

I don't want to be as excited for this movie as I am, but I can't help myself. If the movie is half as good as these preview pics make it out to be, I'll be a very happy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment