Monday, April 26, 2010

In case you weren't aware...

Over at Thenerdybird.com there was a contest to win a four day pass to the Geek Mecca that is The San Diego Comic Con. Many entered this random drawing, and only one emerged the winner.

That winner was me.

Crazy, right? I can't tell you how excited I am. I've had a huge smile on my face all weekend and I don't suspect it'll go away until the end of July. It's going to be a blast and I can't wait to go. I'll bring my laptop so I can keep y'all posted on the happenings and experiences inherent in the world's biggest comic convention.

And hey, if anyone wants to meet up let me know, I'm planning to take in the entire convention the right way, with loads of comics by day and gallons of drinks by night. I'm game for whatever, who's with me?

Super Gigantic Hyper thanks to Jill at theNerdybird for making it all possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment