Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weekend Matinee: Street Fighter The Legend of Chun Li

I don't know how many of you have seen Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li (but given the box office receipts, I'm going to assume not many), but it is hands-down the best Chris Klein performance ever. Well, best being a relative term.

Chris Klein summons his inner best Nic-Cage-in-The-Wicker-Man, and turns in a performance that transcends notions of good or bad to become infinitely awesome. As Charlie Nash, Klein is a hard-living agent of Interpol who is so badass he doesn't even have an accent. He the type of super-secret agent that I bet James Bond wishes he could be.

So for this week's matinee, please enjoy this mashup of Klein's amazing performance:



He loves his job and I do to.

Now to start a letter-writing campaign for a Charlie Nash movie. Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment