Friday, March 4, 2011

A Double Shot of Shameless Self Promotion

Did you know that I appear other places on the internet besides just here at the Platypus Robot? If you did, gold star for following the clues. But if you didn't, then I'm here to show you the way.

First off is a blog for an upcoming film I plan to make: Uncle Slavko's Fun Time Blog. With two other creative powerhouses (Michael Skvarla and Andy Gunn) who I'm making the movie with, we're cataloging the film's journey from start to finish. Being that we're deep in Pre-production, it's a lot of theory and general filmmaking philosophies, but soon it'll be you're source for the GREATEST HORROR COMEDY EVER MADE: Love in the Time of Monsters. It's fun, you should check it out.

But the creative overflow doesn't stop there, enter: Spicy Braun Comics. This weekly webcomic is the brainchild of myself and master artist, and full on creative behemoth, Don Nguyen where we can showcase our comic-ing to the world. Expect some short stories, both funny and action-packed, that are nothing but awesome and fun for the whole family. Well, the family that counts anyway.



Have no fear though, faithful reader, if you do nothing but read this classic of the blogosphere, you won't notice any difference at all. I just wanted to let you all know that there are more places to get my special brand of writing elsewhere on the interwebs and you should totally and absolutely check them out.

I promise it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment