Sunday, March 27, 2011

Talk About a Sophie's Choice

I don't know if you noticed, but Mighty Fine Tees has been knocking it out of the park when it comes to kick ass novelty nerd Tees. From the Doom riding a Unicorn to the indescribable power (to repel women, I'm sure) of the 3 Galactus Moon, there are just too many of those shirts I just have to have. And then I found their MODOK Shirts.

In a move that I wish other shirt companies would follow, Mighty Fine have made it possible to customize a small selection of shirts. They have a Scott Pilgrim one that might be pretty badass, if it wasn't for the stop everything coolness of their MODOK shirts. Instead of just having MODOK in different poses or locations, they've created their own MODOK Mashups for you new favorite shirt. You can do a Spider-MODOK or a THODOK, or this:



Right? As an unabashed Luke Cage fan, and with the knowledge that MODOK makes every thing better (he's like bacon), this is totally the best shirt ever. Until I saw this:



What the hell is going on? It's like they're trying to rob me! How am I supposed to resist something like this? That's just not fair!

So, pop quiz: Which should I choose? And more importantly, do you think my wardrobe could support two MODOK Mashup shirts?

It's a risk that I think I'm willing to take...

1 comment:

  1. I vote for Modoktus! Only because I'm not partial to the color red.

    Or you could always get both!

    ReplyDelete