Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thor Strikes SDCC

Guess what popped up online today? If you read the title of this post, I'm sure you have a pretty good idea.



Looks pretty awesome, I think. However, I still think Thor is going to be a really hard sell and/or might be a big ol' bomb.

It's nothing against Thor, or his fans, but I just just don't see him setting the pop culture landscape on fire. The weird mythology, the faux-Shakespearean English, the crazy magic stuff, it all adds up to a less than mainstream experience. We'll see what happens in May, I guess. Here's hoping I'm wrong.

UPDATE:
Well, looks like it got pulled down, too bad it was awesome while it lasted. I'll keep my eyes open for another link and repost it when I find it. In the meantime you should go enjoy this gallery of Thor stills.

No comments:

Post a Comment