Saturday, July 17, 2010

Weekend Matinee: THE EDGE

I'm going camping this weekend.

It's not an activity that I would normally choose for myself, as I tend to be more of a city mouse than a country one, but I'm doing because all my friends are. Remember kids, peer pressure works. Also it's his 30th birthday, but that's neither here nor there.

So in celebration... No, that's not right, camping is never a celebration. So in honor (that's better) of me going camping, I present to you one of the greatest camping movies ever: The Edge.

This mid-to-late 90s gem had Alec Baldwin doing his best to not get swept away by Anthony Hopkins acting as they, I don't know, did some shit. Honestly I haven't seen this movie in years and I barely remember it. However, I will never forget the motivational speech therein. Speaking of:



Kill the bear. It's my new motto for life.

See you on Monday... unless I get lost in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment